OBS Studio is known as Open Broadcaster Software. It is a completely free and open-source program. It is an offline installer standalone setup of OBS Studio.
OBS Studio can be used for different tasks like capture, compositing, encoding, video recording, and live stream. It is a multi-platform application that supports Windows OS, Mac OS, and Linux. You can also download Bandicam for screen recording.
It specially used by gamer for live streaming on famous streaming platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, etc. It also supports a streamlined setting panel that helps the user for fast configuration of broadcasts and recording. Users can move between seamlessly via custom transitions.
There are a lot of configuration options that are easy to use. Users can add many sources, can use duplicate existing ones, can adjust them form their properties options. It also has dark and light themes option users can choose according to their taste. In OBS studio there are filters is available for video sources such as color correction, image masking, color keying. And an inherent audio mixer that has filter functions including a noise gate, noise suppression, and gain that improve the audio quality. OBS Studio supports multi-sources, including media files, web pages, program windows, games, desktop, webcam, microphone, etc.
Features of OBS Studio v24.0.3
OBS Studio has a lot of features few are mentioned below.
- Support live stream on the popular streaming platform including Twitch, YouTube, GoodGame, Mixer, Periscope, and more.
- Capture high-performance real-time video and audio and help to mix with unlimited sources scenes. You can move between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Support many filters for video sources including color correction, image masking Chroma key and more.
- Ability to add unlimited sources and scenes.
- Provide live preview about any changes in your scenes and sources using Studio Mode. With the help of this, you can preview the changes before sending them to your live stream where your viewers will see those changes.
- Support helpful configuration options such as add new sources, use duplicate existing ones, and can adjust them form their properties options.
- Support GPU based game recording to deliver high-performance game streaming.
- OBS Studio Support streamlined configuration panel for fast configuring your broadcasts and recordings. You can able to switch between different profiles.
- Have a double theme option dark and light to fit your environment.
- Support many short keys to performing the action like start and stop recording or streaming, push to talk, mute any audio source, show or hide any source, able to move between scenes, and much more.
- Support H.264, X264, and AAC for screen capturing and live streaming.
- And many more features without paying any cost.
OBS Studio v24.0.3 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: OBS Studio v24.0.3
- Setup File Name: OBS Studio 32bit.rar / OBS Studio 64bit.rar
- Full Setup Size: 68MB / 71.5MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit / 64 Bit
- Last Update On: 11 Oct 2019
- Developers: OBS Studio
System Requirements For OBS Studio v24.0.3
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 4GB of RAM recomended
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of free space required
- Processor: Intel i5 2000-series processor (dual or 4-core preferable) or higher.
OBS Studio v24.0.3 free Download Buttons
For 32 Bit
For 64 Bit
if you have any queries feel free to comment you can also communicate with us on social media.
If you like this post, please follow us on Facebook .